Our company strap line is, "if change is what you need." As a School Leaders Training associate consultant you will be passionate about building other people’s capabilities and skills to enable and facilitate change.
You will advise, co-design, support and help implement solutions with our clients. This includes projects such as developing new ways of working, driving a systems or culture change.
qualifications and skills required
- senior leadership experience in a number of schools
- knowledge of the fundamentals of leadership and change management
- excellent inter-personal skills: the ability to communicate, collaborate and build relationships
- flexibility, curiosity and openness to new/different ways of working
- the ability to reflect on your own practice
for further details please contact us
As this is a part-time/ flexible position, it may suit an existing school leader who has the ability to spend a number of days per year also performing a role such as this away from their school, as part of their own annual professional development.