Middle Leaders Live Online Training Course (International Schools)
27 November 2020
Who will benefit from this training?
Aimed at middle leaders in international schools, this training will be useful for Heads of Department, Subject leaders and coordinators, phase leaders, Assistant Principals etc.
Format of training
There will be three separate 3-hour live online modules with gap tasks between the sessions. As well as developing leadership skills, there will be priceless time to reflect on own practice and discuss ideas with others.
Participants will receive training materials and those who complete all tasks and attend all the training modules will receive a certificate.
Module one (9th October 2020): How to enthuse, inspire and to build agile teams. COMPLETED
Module two (6th November 2020): Giving feedback and having tough conversations. COMPLETED
Module three (27th November 2020): Ensuring your team is effective and makes progress.
It is possible to take individual modules.
To cater for teachers in different parts of the world, each module will take place at three different times on each day: 6am to 9am, 11am to 2pm or 3pm to 6pm (all UK times). Attendees can select which time suits them best.
Total cost for the 3 modules: £135 per participant (discount for >1 from the same school)
By the end of the training, participants will have:
- Learned when to use different motivators and how to avoid using de-motivators;
- Knowledge of what factors are important to build agile teams;
- Practised giving feedback in a range of common situations found in international schools;
- Used a framework to plan and deliver more difficult conversations;
- Identified what are the key performance issues in their own context;
- Planned steps to ensure that their team makes progress.
Click here for the training course pdf flier.
DUE TO A TECHNICAL ISSUE, THE BOOKING ENQUIRY FORM BELOW IS WORKING INCONSISTENTLY. WHILST THIS ISSUE IS BEING RESOLVED, PLEASE CONTACT US VIA EMAIL INSTEAD TO MAKE BOOKINGS, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS WE CAN HELP YOU WITH: