MIDDLE LEADERS LIVE ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAMME (INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS)
2 October 2020
Who will benefit from this training?
Aimed at middle leaders in independent schools, this training will be useful for Heads of Department, Subject leaders and coordinators, phase leaders, Assistant Principals etc.
Format of training
There will be three separate 3-hour live online sessions with gap tasks between the sessions.
Participants who complete all tasks and attend all the training will receive a certificate.
Session one (2 October 2020, 9am to 12pm): How to enthuse, inspire and to build agile teams.
Session two (16 October 2020, 12.30 to 3.30pm): Giving feedback and having tough conversations.
Session three (20 November 2020, 9am to 12pm): Ensuring your team is effective and makes progress.
By the end of the training, participants will have:
- Learned when to use different motivators and how to avoid using de-motivators;
- Knowledge of what factors are important to build agile teams;
- Practised giving feedback in a range of common situations found in international schools;
- Used a framework to plan and deliver more difficult conversations;
- Identified what are the key performance issues in their own context;
- Planned steps to ensure that their team makes progress.
The course flier can be downloaded here.
Cost: £135 per participant
An overview of 2020/21 training options for independent schools can be downloaded here.
Please use the form below if you have any query or question regarding this training course.
I would like to attend:
'MIDDLE LEADERS LIVE ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAMME (INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS)' on: Fri, 02 Oct 2020.
Please contact me to finalise details.