3 x 3-hour live online Leadership Development Course (International Schools)
Who will benefit from this training?
Aimed at leaders at all levels in international schools, this training will be useful for Heads of Department, Subject leaders and coordinators, phase leaders, Assistant Principals etc.
Format of training
There will be three separate 3-hour live online modules with gap tasks between the sessions. As well as developing leadership skills, there will be priceless time to reflect on own practice and discuss ideas with others.
Participants will receive training materials and those who complete all tasks and attend all the training modules will receive a certificate.
Module one (29 January 2021): How to enthuse, inspire and to build agile teams.
Module two (12 February 2021): Giving feedback and having tough conversations.
Module three (5 March 2021): Ensuring your team is effective and makes progress.
(It is possible to take individual modules.)
To cater for teachers in different parts of the world, each module will take place at two different times on each day: 6am to 9am or 11am to 2pm (UK times). Attendees can select which time suits them best.
Total cost for the 3 modules: £135 per participant (discount for >1 from the same school)
By the end of the training, participants will have:
- Learned when to use different motivators and how to avoid using de-motivators;
- Knowledge of what factors are important to build agile teams;
- Practised giving feedback in a range of common situations found in international schools;
- Used a framework to plan and deliver more difficult conversations;
- Identified what are the key performance issues in their own context;
- Planned steps to ensure that their team makes progress.
TO MAKE A BOOKING, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION WE CAN HELP YOU WITH, PLEASE EMAIL US: